Monday, October 12, 2009

Its Finally Winter!


So winter is my absolute favorite season for fashion. Bring on the Scarves, gloves, hats and boots! Ah, i love it :) I swear i was born to live in Europes constant chilly weather. South carolina is only cold for a few short months. So i must take advantage of what i get.

Here are a few looks that inspire my winter style:


---
---
I love this girls mix of colors, very earthy chic. Her boots are amazing and i love the combination of necklaces.
---

---

I'm very into the minimal bottom with the maximum top. I love a huge scarf and jacket with a simple skirt and leggings. Its probably not the most flattering for everyone, but it works for alot of people. And also, this way if the weather is bipolar like South Carolina weather, and it starts to warm up a bit, just take off the jacket and maybe the scarf and your good to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment